Do you have an “As Seen on TV” Product?!
The Inventors Pavilion at the 2011 Response Expo is just around the corner! Be a part of the premiere event for direct response marketers from across the county at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
This is a great opportunity for inventors to present their product in person to the decision-makers responsible for selling products on TV. Exhibitors will have unlimited access to the show floor, plus an invitation to attend the Inventor/Entrepreneur educational track day. The networking never stops as there will be events set up after the trade floor closes. All inventors are invited to mingle with DRTV professionals at special events spread of three days.
Acceptable DRTV products are eye catching and easy to demonstrate. It is best to have a presentation prototype or a professional product for your presentation.
What you will gain:
1. A full day of education taught by innovative product experts including successful inventor and licensing expert, Lisa Lloyd of Lloyd Marketing Group. Hear her professional expertise, plus her exciting experience swimming with the sharks on ABC’s Shark Tank.
2. Get the chance to pitch your product one-on-one to a DRTV product representative.
3. Get tips and tricks to pitching by on-camera product demonstrator for QVC, Scott Hynd.
4. Exhibit to display your invention information
5. All-access pass to events throughout the Expo, including all networking events.
Do you and your invention a favor by attending this extraordinary opportunity to have your product reviewed by design and branding expert Howard Lim. His clients include Apple, DreamWorks, Dinsey and Honda.
Cost is only $499 for table space, inventor education events and and All-Access pass!
Learn more at http://www.responsemagazine.com/response-expo/inventors-pavilion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-400-0703