Connect with your local SBDC Center. It’s Free and Valuable!
The SBDC (Small Business Development Center) is a Hub every Entrepreneur needs to know about. Powered online through the SBA, you can find your local connection here: https://www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance/sbdc. It’s easy to click on your state and find a local branch.
Here’s why you should connect:
- They specialize in working with small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- They can provide guidance, advice, and contacts to help your marketing efforts.
- They are local, and can likely connect you with other locals to help achieve your goals.
If you are taking a newly developed product to market, you will need…
- Manufacturing support
- Advertising/Marketing support
- Overall Business Guidance
Reach out to your local branch and you will likely find yourself saying, “I wish I would have done this sooner”.